Statesboro Family Law, Personal Injury & Real Estate Attorney Develops Innovative Solutions to Your Legal Matters
Committed to providing Georgia residents with quality legal service
At Stafford Law Group, LLC, we are dedicated to resolving your legal issues in the most efficient, cost-effective manner. Many times that calls for out-of-the-box, creative solutions. Known for intelligence and innovation, the attorney has the skills and experience to resolve your issues in matters of family law, personal injury, real estate and criminal law throughout Bulloch and surrounding counties.
Look forward to a bright future with my help
Confusion. Fear. Vulnerability. I understand the mix of emotions involved when you are going through a difficult situation requiring legal attention. I make it my mission to give you my full attention and clear and precise explanations and advice on how to resolve your family law, personal injury and real estate issues. You receive skilled, experienced legal representation at affordable cost. Call me today to schedule your consultation. Adoption consults are free.
Legal services from an attorney who cares
I can help you with:
- Family Law. Children’s well-being is my number-one priority. I represent individuals and families in family law, including divorce, child custody and support, visitation, and child welfare matters.
- Personal Injury. I serve clients who have been injured in motor vehicle, motorcycle, trucking, slip and fall, and other accidents.
- Real Estate. I represent clients in all issues involving residential and commercial real estate.
- Commercial. My commercial law services include contract preparation, real estate lease, purchase and sale agreements. I can also help you set up your corporation or limited liability company.
- Criminal Defense. If you have been wrongfully accused of a crime or traffic violation please contact our firm.
Contact a professional law firm today for your free initial consultation
Call Stafford Law Group, LLC at 912-225-3565 to schedule your appointment. I offer free initial consultations for our personal injury, real estate and commercial clients. Family law matters require a consult fee with the exception of adoptions.